Monday, May 25, 2009

Eyelevel Gallery, Halifax, N.S

35 Days of Non-Organized Art

Sidewalk Constellations   |   21 May 2009


Stories: Bernie & George   |   Joe’s Kites


I came up with three stories after long and short conversations with Eryn Foster (now former director of Eyelevel and most gracious host), her friend Suzanne (Bloomfield Centre), Joe from Joe’s Store, Gottingen St., Megan and Joe (a  different Joe, this one) who invited me into their backyard for drinks after I walked past Megan sweeping gravel outside their house and then asked where I could find a beer and a patio (they’ll be opening a bar on Gottingen Street very soon, it’s going to be ace!) their friends, Laura and others whose name I regretfully forget, and with assistance from Halifax Central Library and The Anchor Archive. 








No comments:

Post a Comment